Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rental Prices

So I have had tons of people call to find out my rental prices on Linens and other wedding items so here is a list of my prices... I can get almost any color you can think of and have the samples so you can match it perfectly to all your other items.

Sheer Chair Sash...................1.75 a piece
Satin Chair Sash....................2.75 a piece
Polyester Chair Cover...........3.00 a piece
Satin Chair cover...................4.00 a piece
Sheer square overlay.............4.50 a piece
Satin square overlay..............5.00 a piece
108" round tablecloth............11.50 a piece
120" round tablecloth............14.00 a piece
8' Banquet tablecloth.............15.00 a piece
6' Banquet Tablecloth............13.00 a piece
Clear Drink Container...........25.00 a piece
Candy Holders.........................15.00 set of three
Sign in metal table..................15.00/ includes a bench 
Cake table.................................7.00
Ceiling Canopy.........................800.00 (not rental/ requires us to set up)
Stick Gazebo.............................150 also requires our set up
Iron Gazebo ..............................75

Call me with any questions! I will beat any other bid..... My prices include pressing and cleaning ... there is an additional charge if items come back ruined or stained......

No comments:

Post a Comment